Sunday, April 19, 2009

Live Thoughts @ The Heat-Hawks Game 1

I'll be updating Live from the game, stay tuned...

*Had some technical difficulties at the game, but here are my thoughts as they transpired

  • Pre-Game: When is the media going to take note of D-Wade's "head in the rim" new pregame routine?
  • 1st Qtr: D-Wade just reminded me why i'm at this game - so I could be there when amazing happens. He just exploded of the baseline, extended and threw it down on Zaza. AMAZING.
  • 2ND QTR- from the start, the Hawks fans has been into it...speaking of the Atlanta crowd - looking around in here, I notice why Wade declared a no going out policy for the Heat players. ATL's best 6th man = the women and MAGIC CITY.
  • 2ND QTR - Josh Smith is taking over (2 alley oops so far), D-Wade is turning over (at least 5 turnovers so far)
  • 2ND HALF - Never got closer than a 19 point game, and Michael Beasley just said hello to J-Smooth's little friends. Yet another Smith highlight, yet another Alley-oop...think his leaping ability was in the Heat's scouting report? Well, so I thought...Be back for Game 2.

2 comments:

  1. I wish my Wizards made it to the playoffs, been at the post season cavs series the past 2 seasons...Smith's dunk was the highlight of the night, Beasley is awful defensively, not giving us b-more ballers a good name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever thought this series would be competitve is a joke...Hawks in 4, Dwyane Wade is overrated, the refs help him out ALOT

    ReplyDelete