Saturday, April 18, 2009

Simmons is a Criminal

Basically, after reading some of his stuff (mainly on the NBA) on ESPN, it's clear to me that the Sport's Guy is a biter. He always finds a way to steal my thoughts and put it out there before I can because of my limited resources..today, I say NO MORE. From here on out, this would be like my personal NBA Diary where I just write down my thoughts as they come, so the rest of the world witness robbery every time our boy Bill puts pen to paper.

Thoughts For The Day

  1. D-Rose is definitely going to be an All-Star - had better rookie seasons than both CP3 & D-Will, but can't quite tell if he's going to be ever legitimately challenge either of the two for top PG in the league during their careers. He would definitely be up there though.
  2. Spurs - Mavs series although highly competitive is probably the least interesting after Orlando - Philly.
  3. The Cavs over the passed 3 seasons have OVERACHIEVED in the playoffs after having mediocre regular seasons. But since they clearly OVERACHIEVED this season, is there another level for them to reach this post-season?
That's all that's on my mind for now.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D-Rose best PG in the league over the next 10 years easily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cavs are overrated, I think the Magic beat them in the conf. finals....what are your thoughts on the Heat-Hawks Series? I think it's 5 games for the Hawks MAX

    ReplyDelete
  4. if bill simmons steals your thoughts, then tony reali stole my dreams.

    i want to be stat girl!

    ReplyDelete